Master optician / Assistant Store Manager (m/f/d) Berlin with welcome bonus
Hey! We are Kapten & Son - one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. You can find our products all over Europe online as well as in our 7 retail stores and at our retail partners. Over 1,5 million people follow our brand on social media. We started in Münster, now we're in Cologne!
But our story has just begun: 180 Kaptens have been giving their best every day since 2014 to achieve our vision - to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe. #crewloveistruelove
On this journey, we need you to work with us on the success of our brand!
You carry the Kapten spirit within you and identify with our cultural values:
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. 🧡
Then become our master optician / assistant store manager (m/f/d) in Berlin and secure a welcome bonus of 2000 EUR.
- Together with our Store Manager, you are responsible for our store in Berlin, are the face on site and infect everyone with the Kapten & Son spirit with your likeable manner
- With your expertise, you are the main contact person for the store team on the subject of ophthalmic optics, perform eye tests and ensure competent customer advice
- Together with the Store Manager, you take care of the entire store management, staff scheduling, are responsible for achieving target sales and coaching, motivating and developing each individual employee as well as the entire team
- We want to take ophthalmic optics to a new level with you: You will be responsible for working closely with the Kapten & Son headquarters in Cologne
- Together with the Store Manager, you are the contact person for all marketing measures in the store
We're a match if you...
- have your degree as a master optician or successfully completed a study in the field of optometry
- are a professional in refraction and always have an open ear for the needs of your customers
- can identify with our products and want to work together with a great, dynamic team
- love to inspire customers with your positive charisma about a product and improve the shopping experience from day to day
- speak native German and feel confident in communicating with customers in English
Are you screaming “Yes!" out loud? Then let us briefly tell you what awaits you:
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career
Kim is looking forward to your application including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.