Master optician / Store Manager (m/f/d) Münster with welcome bonus
Hey! We are Kapten & Son - one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. You can find our products all over Europe online as well as in our 7 retail stores and at our retail partners. Over 1,5 million people follow our brand on social media. We started in Münster, now we're in Cologne!
But our story has just begun: 180 Kaptens have been giving their best every day since 2014 to achieve our vision - to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe. #crewloveistruelove
On this journey, we need you to work with us on the success of our brand!
You carry the Kapten spirit within you and identify with our cultural values: Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. 🧡
Then become our master optician / store manager (m/f/d) in Münster and secure a welcome bonus of 2000 EUR.
- You take care of the entire store management, the personnel planning and infect everyone with the Kapten & Son spirit with your friendly manner
- You are the main contact person on the subject of ophthalmic optics, carry out eye tests and ensure competent customer advice
- You are responsible together with your team for the achievement of target revenues
- You are responsible for the motivation, coaching as well as the development of the entire team
- You report directly to the managing director and are in close contact with our headquarter in Cologne
We're a match if you...
- have successfully completed your degree as a master optician or a course of study in the field of ophthalmic optics/optometry
have first experience in the leadership of employees
- are a professional in refraction and always have an open ear for the needs of your customers and your employees
- you can identify with our products and want to work together with a great, dynamic team
- love to inspire customers with your positive charisma and to improve the shopping experience from day to day
- speak native German and feel confident in communicating with customers in English
Are you screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what awaits you with us:
An environment in which you can perform at your best and are able to take personal responsibility from day 1.
You can look forward to regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a discounted Urban-Sports-Club membership and an annual training budget.
→ More info around our daily work life can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career
Kim is looking forward to your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.