Head of HR (m/f/d)
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 8 retail stores of our own. With a team of 180 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values.
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit?
Then apply as Head of HR (m/f/d)!
- You lead our eight-person HR team from employee relations, recruiting & employer branding, wellbeing management and office management and report directly to the CEO
- You are responsible for the further development of our HR strategy and contribute up-to-date approaches and HR trends. Together with your team, you further develop areas of strategic action such as change management, employer branding, new work, new pay and personnel development
- You ensure our "employee-focused" approach in high quality and with great efficiency and set the right priorities for further development in the "war for talents"
- You are a driving force and consulting partner for management and executives on all HR topics
- You are responsible for the operative recruiting from team lead level and also get involved in various projects with your strong hands-on approach
- You implement a personnel controlling and you are responsible for the annual personnel cost and human resources planning
- As an HR professional, do you have at least 5 years of professional and relevant management experience, especially in the areas of recruiting and people operations?
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in (business) economics, communication sciences, psychology or law?
- Do you have operational experience along the Employee Life Cyle, ideally in a fast growing D2C company?
- Are you always up to date and know which trends we should follow and which we shouldn't?
- Are you able to impress people with your empathetic, communicative and convincing personality?
- Do you find it easy to maintain an overview in a fast-paced work environment, maneuver through critical situations and prioritize yourself and the team?
- Do you have the ability to think entrepreneurially and keep an eye on the big picture?
- Are you a native German speaker and fluent in English?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what you can expect from us:
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility from day 1, we offer, above all, an environment in which you can perform at your best. We offer our employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a training budget and a discounted Urban-Sports membership. In addition, our office with a wonderful view of the Rhine offers a drink flat rate, fresh fruit baskets and a gin bar.
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Alexander is looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.