Junior Product Designer (m/f/d)
Köln, GermanyProduct Development
Hey, we are Kapten & Son - with over 200 employees, we work every day on becoming the leading D2C lifestyle brand in Europe.
On this way we need you as Junior Product Designer (m/f/d)!
We are looking for you, if you want to expand our product portfolio with your creative ideas and thus drive Kapten & Son forward together with your team!
That's what you move with us...
- As part of our product development team, you actively develop our product portfolio further
- Driven by your interest in innovation, you conduct trend research and prepare these trends in mood boards
- You develop creative ideas and create variants with analog and digital tools
- You check and test your concepts using rapid prototyping tools
- Together with your team, you accompany the sampling processes, stay in close contact with our producers and expand our material library
We're a match if you...
- have successfully completed your studies in product design or industrial design
- have already gained some relevant professional experience in product design, e.g. through internships, preferably in the field of soft goods or fashion
- have very good knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Office programs
- ideally you have already had first contact with CAD programs (preferably Rhino)
- have an eye for detail, are interested in innovative products, and are an absolute team player at the same time
- fluent in English and ideally also some German
Your benefits with us...
- Flexible working: Flexitime and the opportunity to work two days a week without being tied to a specific location
- Workation: You want to explore the world? No problem. Work from your favourite European location for up to two weeks a year
- Feel-good atmosphere: A modern office directly on the Rhine, with everything your heart desires, from our barista up to subsidised food
- #crewloveistruelove: Regular company and team events, yoga sessions and creative forges
- Learning & Development: personal development opportunities and quarterly feedback sessions
- Discounts: Discounted Urban Sports Club membership, corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Volunteer Day: Paid leave for your volunteer work #SocialResponsibility
→ You can find more information about our daily work on our Instagram channel: @kaptenandson.career
Being a Kapten by heart means that we are there for each other. 🧡 #crewloveistruelove
We do everything with all our heart and act with great passion. We think outside the box, are solution-oriented and innovative.
Kim is looking forward to your application!
Apply with Linkedin unavailable