Junior Studio Photographer (m/f/d)
Hey! We are Kapten & Son - one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. You can find our products all over Europe online as well as in our 8 retail stores and at our retail partners. Over 1,5 million people follow our brand on social media. We started in Münster, now we're in Cologne!
But our story has just begun: 180 Kaptens have been giving their best every day since 2014 to achieve our vision - to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe. #crewloveistruelove
On this journey, we need you to work with us on the success of our brand!
You carry the Kapten spirit within you and identify with our cultural values: Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. 🧡
Then become our Junior Studio Photographer (m/f/d)!
- You are responsible for conducting still-life shoots and creating product images for our e-commerce store and various other channels
- You select your material after the shootings and independently take care of the postproduction, such as image editing, clipping and retouching
- Your focus is on studio photography, where your sense of aesthetics ensures a consistent visual language on our channels
- You don't know boredom - whether flatlay or still-life! When you have the capacity, you grab your camera and look for the next perfect shot!
We're a match if you...
- you have already had first contact with studio photography and image editing, ideally in an e-commerce company
- are a social media expert and not only constantly follow current content trends, but also apply them creatively
- describe yourself as a creative and dynamic person, who remains well-structured even in more stressful times
- want to take our world of photography to the next level with your Adobe Creative Cloud skills and your sense of aesthetics
- work hands-on and are able to work under pressure, even with tight deadlines
- are a communicative person who speaks fluent German and English
Are you screaming “Yes!" out loud? Then let us briefly tell you what awaits you:
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Saskia is looking forward to your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.