Internship in Corporate Development
Köln, GermanyCorporate Development
Hey, we are Kapten & Son - with over 200 employees, we work every day on becoming the leading D2C lifestyle brand in Europe.
On this way we need you as an intern (m/f/d) Corporate Development!
You will work closely with our management and get a direct insight into the processes and strategy of our company.
Start: July 2023 I Duration: 6 month
That's what you move with us...
- As part of a small team that works closely with our management team, you will get a direct insight into the processes and strategy of our company
- Through your support in various acute projects of our brand, from product launches to campaign strategies, your area of responsibility will never be boring
- You will be responsible for the creative identification and evaluation of market opportunities and the preparation of competitive analyses
- You will be involved in the management and further development of the strategy for our next business year
We're a match if you...
- are currently studying business administration, economics or a comparable degree or have recently completed your studies
- have already gained some experience in the field of corporate development through an internship or similar and are not afraid of taking on responsibility from the start
- convince with your hands-on mentality, your strong analytical skills and your courage to break new ground
- you don't let yourself get rattled in stressful phases and always take a solution-oriented approach
- speak fluent German and feel confident in communicating in English
Your benefits with us...
- Flexible working: Flexitime and the opportunity to work two days a week without being tied to a specific location
- Workation: You want to explore the world? No problem. Work from your favourite European location for up to two weeks a year
- Feel-good atmosphere: A modern office directly on the Rhine, with everything your heart desires, from our barista up to subsidised food
- #crewloveistruelove: Regular company and team events, yoga sessions and creative forges
- Learning & Development: personal development opportunities and quarterly feedback sessions
- Discounts: Discounted Urban Sports Club membership, corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Volunteer Day: Paid leave for your volunteer work #SocialResponsibility
→ You can find more information about our daily work on our Instagram channel: @kaptenandson.career
Being a Kapten by heart means that we are there for each other. 🧡 #crewloveistruelove
We do everything with all our heart and act with great passion. We think outside the box, are solution-oriented and innovative.
Saskia is looking forward to your application!