Internship in E-Commerce - Focus Shop Management
Germany, Köln, DeutschlandE-Commerce
Hey! We are Kapten & Son - one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. You can find our products all over Europe online as well as in our 8 retail stores and at our retail partners. Over 1.5 million people follow our brand on social media. We started in Münster, now we're in Cologne!
But our story has just begun: 180 Kaptens have been giving their best every day since 2014 to achieve our vision - to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe. #crewloveistruelove
On this journey, we need you to work with us on the success of our brand!
You carry the Kapten spirit within you and identify with our cultural values: Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. 🧡
Then become our intern (m/f/d) in e-commerce - focus shop management!
Start: asap I Duration: 6 months
- You support our e-commerce team in the shop management and the preparation of deals and product launches
- You optimize existing and test new features in our online store to offer our customers the best shopping experience
- You support the creation of content for the entire online store and help shape it
- You are responsible for our Product data management: with your precise way of working you take care of the exact input of product data into our PIM
We're a match if you...
- are studying economics, marketing, business informatics or a comparable degree or have successfully completed them
- have an affinity for numbers, very good analytical thinking skills and above-average motivation
- are hands-on and work in a very structured and independent manner
- have very good MS Office skills and ideally have some experience in HTML, CSS and Google Analytics
- you speak fluent English and German
Are you screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you what you can expect from us:
→ More info about our daily work life can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career
Kim is looking forward to your application including your earliest possible starting date.