Internship in Social Media Marketing - KUUNO
Founded over a year ago, our brand "KUUNO" focuses on fashionable sportswear and loungewear for everyday life. With our products we want to give our customers a feeling of independence and self-realization. As a subsidiary of Kapten & Son, we are also located at the Rheinauhafen and work every day in a small, innovative and passionate team on the success of the young brand.
Do you want to be a part of our family, and let the Kapten spirit overcome you?
Then maybe we have something for you: become an intern for our Social Media Marketing at KUUNO!
- You are responsible for creating and managing the content of our social media channels
- You will manage our social media channels, especially Instagram and TikTok
- You work closely with our marketing team to constantly elevate our content to the next level
- You increase our brand awareness on Instagram & TikTok through target group specific content and a successful strategy
- You observe international social media trends that can also be adapted for our brand
- You take care of community management and answer questions and messages we get on our social media channels
- Have you just finished or are you still in the middle of your studies with a focus on marketing, fashion design, journalism, communication or a comparable course of studies?
- Have you completed at least one relevant internship in social media management and are not afraid to take on responsibility?
- Do you have a solid knowledge of Instagram and TikTok?
- Do you have an eye for design and aesthetics and have a good knowledge of graphic design, image and video editing?
- Do you have an affinity for current trends and are you always "up to date", also with regard to competitor brands?
- Do you work in a very hands-on and structured way and do you feel like implementing your creative ideas directly?
- Is your open and communicative nature what makes you stand out and are you an absolute team player?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what awaits you:
PASSION is very important to us. That's why we do everything we can to make your working day as exciting as possible: In addition to the direct involvement in shaping our company, we offer personal responsibility from day 1 and, of course, an appropriate internship salary. You also get employee discounts, a discounted Urban Sports Club membership, regular team events, flexible working hours, a drink flat rate, yoga sessions and the most beautiful office with a view of the Rhine.
We love it here! You too? Then apply now! Friederike is looking forward to receive your application!
Duration: 6 months