Working student in sales (m/f/d) Store Hamburg
Hey, we are Kapten & Son - with over 200 employees, we work every day on becoming the leading D2C lifestyle brand in Europe.
On this way we need you as our working student in sales (m/f/d) in our Store Hamburg!
We are looking for you, if you are a registered student and want to make our customers happy with their new Kapten & Son product!
That's what you move with us...
- You are the face of our brand on site and infect everyone with the Kapten & Son spirit with your likeable manner
- You know every detail of our products and ensure competent advice for our customers in all product categories
- Together with your team, you are responsible for achieving sales targets, improving processes, and you implement all of our marketing measures in a way that promotes sales
We're a match if you...
- are currently in your studies and have 15 - 20 hours a week to spare
- are Kapten by heart, you can identify with our products and you want to work together with a great, dynamic team.
- have worked in retail or have similar experience in sales at best already
- speak good German and feel confident in communicating with customers in English
Your benefits with us...
- Feel-good atmosphere: equipped with Kapten & Son Crew clothing and products for your daily work routine
- A modern work environment with complimentary beverages, break room and plenty of food options just around the corner
- #crewloveistruelove: Regular company and team events
- Learning & Development: personal development opportunities and quarterly feedback sessions
- Discounts: Discounted Urban Sports Club membership, corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Volunteer Day: Paid vacation for your volunteer work #SocialResponsibility
→ You can find more information about our daily work on our Instagram channel: @kaptenandson.career
Being a Kapten by heart means that we are there for each other. 🧡 #crewloveistruelove
We do everything with all our heart and act with great passion. We think outside the box, are solution-oriented and innovative.
Kim is looking forward to your application!