Master Optician / Assistant Store Manager (m/f/d) Münster with welcome bonus
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 7 retail stores of our own. With a team of 160 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values.
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit?
Then apply as Master Optician / Assistant Store Manager (m/f/d) in our store in Münster and get a welcome bonus of 2000 euros.
- You are responsible for our store in Münster and the face of Kapten & Son in the store: Through your congenialness, you will infect everybody with our spirit.
- With your expertise, you are the key contact (m/f/d) for the store regarding the topic optometry, you perform eye tests and provide a qualified customer service.
- Together with the store manager, you take care of the Store Management, the deployment planning, are responsible for reaching the sales goals and the coaching, motivation und development of every single employee, as well as the whole team.
- Together with you, we want to take optometry to the next level: your are responsibly working in close cooperation with the Kapten & Son headquarter in Cologne.
- You and your Store Manager are the first contact for all Marketing activities in the store and together with your colleagues from HQ, you work on a marketing concept for our Instagram Store Account: instagram.com/kaptenandson.store/
- One Crew. One Goal: Your opinion is important and we are looking forward to lively exchange, funny Events and happy Kaptens.
- You have already gained experience in managing a store and leading employees AND successfully finished your graduation as master optician or your studies in the field of optometry?
- You are an expert in refraction and always have an open ear for the needs of your customers?
- You identify with our products, are Kapten by heart and are keen on working together with a dynamic team?
- You like to inspire customers with your enthusiasm for our products and want to improve their shopping experience every day?
- You are highly interested in social media and maybe even have your own Instagram Account or a Blog?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what you can expect from us:
PASSION is very important to us. That's why we do everything we can to make your working day as exciting as possible: In addition to the direct involvement in shaping our company, we offer personal responsibility from day 1. You also get employee discounts, regular team events, a drink flat rate, and the coolest place of work in the middle of Rothenburg.
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Janina is looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date.