Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 8 retail stores of our own. With a team of 180 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values.
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit?
Then apply as Photographer (m/f/d)!
- You are responsible for creating product images for our online shop and skilfully setting the scene for the product
- Together with our Art Director, you take care of the conception, planning and production of larger campaign shoots
- In cooperation with our marketing teams, you create new photo content for our social media channels and other distribution channels such as our website and POS
- With your creative drive, you will take our visuals to the next level, also in post-production, which you handle independently
- You accompany shoots and events such as store openings and (influencer-) events and share them through exciting insights with our followers
- You are always on the hunt for the next "big thing", which is why you recognise, analyse and adapt trends in the areas of photography, equipment, content and social media at an early stage
- You never lose sight of the big picture - a consistent and stringent language (content, style) on our channels is your absolute priority
- Whether flatlay, still life or mood shot - you never get bored! When you have the capacity, you grab your camera and look for the next perfect shot!
- Do you already have 2 years of relevant work experience as a photographer, ideally in an e-commerce company?
- Do you have a degree in photography or graphic design?
- Do you have an above-average sense of aesthetics and have mastered the Adobe Creative Cloud and especially Photoshop and Lightroom like no other?
- Are you the most creative person in your circle of friends and always known for a good idea?
- Do you have a special affinity for photo production, layout, typography and colours as well as social media trends?
- Do you have a high level of planning competence and are very structured?
- Do you work hands-on and are able to work under pressure even with tight deadlines?
- Do you speak German and English fluently?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what you can expect from us:
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility from day 1, we offer, above all, an environment in which you can perform at your best. We offer our employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a training budget and a discounted Urban-Sports membership. In addition, our office with a wonderful view of the Rhine offers a drink flat rate, fresh fruit baskets and a gin bar.
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Saskia is looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.