Head of Tech & Digitalization (m/f/d)
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 7 retail stores of our own. With a team of 160 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values.
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit?
Then apply as Head of Tech & Digitalization (m/f/d)!
- You have the strategic and operational responsibility for the further development and optimisation of our online shop as well as our software architecture. The customer is always the focus of your actions.
- You will lead our Tech & Development team and report directly to our management. Together you will build the foundation for Kapten & Son's growth in the years to come.
- You work closely with our e-commerce team and are also a competent contact person for other areas such as marketing, operations and finance and create a unified system landscape from which every area benefits
- You are in charge of our technical projects with external service providers
- You drive the development of an agenda-driven way of working in your team and create transparent structures for other stakeholders as well
- You never lose sight of the technical roadmap and constantly develop it further
- Do you have several years of professional experience in agile project management and in the optimisation and support of an online shop and the associated system architecture in an e-commerce company?
- Do you have a technical background, a degree in the STEM field or a similar qualification?
- Do you already have some management experience, do you appreciate working independently and do you like to take the initiative?
- Do you have a strong affinity for business processes and have been working in agile teams for years?
- Do you have a high degree of understanding for the user-friendliness of systems and processes and are you service-oriented?
- Are you fluent in written and spoken German and English?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what you can expect from us:
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility from day 1, we offer, above all, an environment in which you can perform at your best. We offer our employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a training budget and a discounted Urban-Sports membership. In addition, our office with a wonderful view of the Rhine offers a drink flat rate, fresh fruit baskets, a gin bar and discounted lunch in our own restaurant.
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Vanessa is looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.