Junior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 8 retail stores of our own. With a team of 180 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values.
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit? Then apply now as Junior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)!
- You work closely with our sourcing team and are responsible for the accurate accounting of the incoming goods quantities for the D2C area
- You are in constant communication with our fulfillment service provider as well as with our own warehouse location and together with them you control all logistical processes
- You create outbound forecasts and discuss these with the warehouse locations as well as the carriers used, thus ensuring an optimal outflow of customer deliveries
- You are responsible for creating all operational master data in the ERP system and work together with departments such as Product Development, Sourcing and Marketing in this regard
- You are the interface to the Customer Service team and together with them ensure optimal planning and the best possible customer journey
- Do you have gathered first professional experience in supply chain or operations management?
- Have you completed your master's degree in logistics management, business administration or industrial engineering with a focus on supply chain management with above-average performance?
- Do you speak fluent German and have a strong grasp of the English language?
- Do you have excellent MS-Office skills, especially Excel? Ideally, do you also have experience with SQL?
- Is analytical and conceptual thinking not just an empty phrase for you?
- Do you have an above-average, can-do mentality as well as communication and team skills?
- Do you inspire others with your high level of motivation?
- Do you maintain a sense of humor and a cool head even in stressful situations?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what you can expect from us:
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility from day 1, we offer, above all, an environment in which you can perform at your best. We offer our employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a training budget and a discounted Urban-Sports membership. In addition, our office with a wonderful view of the Rhine offers a drink flat rate, fresh fruit baskets and a gin bar.
→ More information about our daily work can be found on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Janina is looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.