Internship in Brand Management - KUUNO
Founded over a year ago, our brand "KUUNO" focuses on fashionable sportswear and loungewear for everyday life. With our products we want to give our customers a feeling of independence and self-realization. As a subsidiary of Kapten & Son, we are also located at the Rheinauhafen and work every day in a small, innovative and passionate team on the success of the young brand.
Do you want to be a part of our family, and let the spirit overcome you?
Then maybe we have something for you: become an intern for our Brand Management - Focus Content Creation at KUUNO!
- You are responsible for creating and managing the content of our social media channels.
- You manage our social media channels, especially Instagram and TikTok, and have no problem being in front of the camera yourself from time to time
- You work closely with our marketing team to constantly elevate our content to the next level
- You increase our brand awareness on Instagram & TikTok through target group specific content and a successful strategy
- You observe international social media trends that can also be adapted for our brand
- You take care of community management and answer questions and messages we get on our social media channels
- Have you just finished or are you still in the middle of your studies with a focus on marketing, fashion design, journalism, communication or a comparable course of studies?
- Have you completed at least one relevant internship in social media management and are not afraid to take on responsibility?
- Do you have a solid knowledge of Instagram, TikTok and Adobe programs (especially Photoshop & Premiere)?
- Do you have an eye for design and aesthetics and have a good knowledge of graphic design, image and video editing?
- Do you have an affinity for current trends and are you always "up to date", also with regard to competitor brands?
- Do you work in a very hands-on and structured way and do you feel like implementing your creative ideas directly?
- Does your open and communicative nature make you stand out and are you an absolute team player?
- Do you speak fluent German and English and have a good knowledge of MS Office?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what awaits you:
PASSION is very important to us. That's why we do everything we can to make your working day as exciting as possible: In addition to the direct involvement in shaping our company, we offer personal responsibility from day 1 and, of course, an appropriate internship salary. You also get employee discounts, a discounted Urban Sports Club membership, regular team events, flexible working hours, a drink flat rate, discounted lunch in our own restaurant, yoga sessions and the most beautiful office with a view of the Rhine.
We love it here! You too? Then apply now! Friederike is looking forward to receive your application!
Duration: 6 month