Internship in E-Commerce - Focus Data Management
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 8 retail stores of our own. With a team of 180 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values:
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to be a part of our family, and let the Kapten spirit overcome you?
Then maybe we have something for you: become an intern for our E-Commerce team!
- You work in close coordination with our e-commerce manager and are responsible for the maintenance and optimization of product data, as well as the control of data quality
- You organize, maintain and prepare this data in the Product Information Management (PIM) system and provide project management support
- You work as an interface between our marketing and our tech team
- You are also responsible for optimizing the customer experience based on content and features, thereby providing our customers with the best possible shopping experience
- Are you currently studying for a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study?
- Have you already gained some work experience in relevant internships (project management, e-commerce, tech, online marketing)?
- Do you have very good MS Office skills (especially in MS Excel) and ideally already have experience with a PIM system?
- Do you speak fluent German and English?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what awaits you:
PASSION is very important to us. That's why we do everything we can to make your working day as exciting as possible: In addition to the direct involvement in shaping our company, we offer personal responsibility from day 1 and, of course, an appropriate internship salary. You also get employee discounts, a discounted Urban Sports Club membership, regular team events, flexible working hours, a drink flat rate, discounted lunch in our own restaurant, yoga sessions and the most beautiful office with a view of the Rhine.
→ You can find more information about our everyday working life on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
We love it here! You too? Then apply now! Kim is looking forward to receive your application!
Duration: 6 months