Internship in Performance Marketing
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 8 retail stores of our own. With a team of 180 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values:
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to be a part of our family, and let the Kapten spirit overcome you?
Then maybe we have something for you: become an intern for our Performance Marketing team!
- After a short familiarization period, during which we will explain you everything about social media advertising, you will be responsible for choosing the content and creating web ads for different channels like Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- You will learn everything about the ads manager of Facebook, Pinterest and various other channels and support with publishing the ads
- You are going to support our account managers with creating different campaigns
- You will get to know the most common KPIs to evaluate the ads performance
- You will analyze running web campaigns and prepare reportings regarding your results
- You have already gained some relevant experience through internships in Marketing?
- You have just finished, or are in the middle of your studies, focusing on BWL, Marketing or something similar?
- You not only want to demonstrate your skills, but also acquire new knowledge?
- Instragram, TikTok, Pinterest & co are absolutely familiar to you and you are regularly following important changes?
- You have a very quick uptake, analytical abilities, are creativ and highly motivated?
- You not only want to create ads, but also understand what happens afterwards?
- You are fluent in German, English and maybe even a third language?
Are you now screaming "Yes!" out loud? Then let us tell you briefly what awaits you:
PASSION is very important to us. That's why we do everything we can to make your working day as exciting as possible: In addition to the direct involvement in shaping our company, we offer personal responsibility from day 1 and, of course, an appropriate internship salary. You also get employee discounts, a discounted Urban Sports Club membership, regular team events, flexible working hours, a drink flat rate, discounted lunch in our own restaurant, yoga sessions and the most beautiful office with a view of the Rhine.
→ You can find more information about our everyday working life on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
We love it here! You too? Then apply now! Saskia is looking forward to receive your application!
Duration: 6 months