(Senior) SEO Manager (m/f/d)
Kapten & Son is one of the most successful D2C fashion and lifestyle brands in Germany. Our products are represented worldwide, we have over 1 million fans on social media and 7 retail stores of our own. With a team of 160 employees, we work on our vision every day: to establish ourselves as a love brand beyond the borders of Germany and to become one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
On this path, we need ambitious talents who work together with us on the success of our brand and identify with our values.
Crewlove is true love. 🧡
Put people first. Think outside the box. Do it with all your heart. #BeKapten
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit?
Then apply as (Senior) SEO Manager(m/f/d)!
- You create, review and optimize our global SEO activities and thus contribute significantly to our success
- You have the operational and strategic SEO responsibility for the overall keyword research processes and link this with the development of linguistic models
- You conceptualize and accompany measures for the continuous optimization of keyword research and for the testing of SEO measures
- You orchestrate technical measures to better align our international websites with each other
- You analyze, design and implement off-page measures to strengthen our organic traffic
- You analyze the relevant SEO and success indicators and derive measures for further process optimization - from the technical implementation to the realization of potentials
- With your know-how, you support our marketing teams worldwide in global campaigns
- You expand the SEO area at Kapten & Son and are in active exchange with the tech and marketing team
- You act as a sparring partner for our CMO and exchange ideas with him on an equal footing
- Do you already have 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience in an e-commerce company with an international focus?
- Do you have an above-average, successfully completed degree with a focus on marketing, controlling, finance, computer science, business informatics or industrial engineering?
- Do you have relevant expertise regarding SEO, website tracking or other digital marketing areas?
- Are you hungry for results, have a very good understanding of numbers and characterized by a hands-on mentality?
- Are you detail-oriented, highly analytical and efficient - you think and act like an entrepreneur and base your decisions on data, not gut feelings?
- Are you fluent in German and English and sometimes sarcastic?
You are screaming “Yes!" out loud? Then let us briefly tell you what awaits you:
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility from day 1, we offer an environment in which you can perform at your best. We offer our employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a training budget and a discounted Urban-Sports membership. In addition, our office with a wonderful view of the Rhine offers a drinks flat rate, fresh fruit baskets, a gin bar and discounted breakfast and lunch in our own restaurant.
→ For more information about our office life and culture visit us on Instagram: @kaptenandson.career !
Friederike is looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.