Hey, we are Kapten & Son - with over 200 employees, we work every day to become the leading D2C lifestyle brand in Europe.
Along the way, we are always looking for support for our various teams.
You haven't found a job that suits you, but you think that we should definitely get to know you?! Then go ahead, tell us about yourself and send us your unsolicited application. We are looking forward to your application!
We're a match if you...
- are searching for a permanent positions
- are searching for an internship
Please refrain from submitting a speculative application for a student trainee position or a practical placement as part of your dual studies program.
Your benefits with us...
- Flexible working: Flexitime and the opportunity to work two days a week without being tied to a specific location
- Workation: You want to explore the world? No problem. Work from your favourite European location for up to two weeks a year
- Feel-good atmosphere: A modern office directly on the Rhine, with everything your heart desires, from our barista up to subsidised food
- #crewloveistruelove: Regular company and team events, yoga sessions and creative forges
- Learning & Development: personal development opportunities and quarterly feedback sessions
- Discounts: Discounted Urban Sports Club membership, corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Volunteer Day: Paid leave for your volunteer work #SocialResponsibility
→ You can find more information about our daily work on our Instagram channel: @kaptenandson.career
Being a Kapten by heart means that we are there for each other. 🧡 #crewloveistruelove
We do everything with all our heart and act with great passion. We think outside the box, are solution-oriented and innovative.
The HR Team is looking forward to your application!
At Kapten & Son we love all' our facets because each of us is unique, or as they say in Cologne: 'Jeder Jeck ist anders'. That's why we promote an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported.
We therefore look forward to all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
MEET OUR RECRUITING TEAM