Optician (m/f/d) part-time/full-time (30-40h) Store Munich
Hey, we are Kapten & Son - with over 200 employees, we work every day on becoming the leading D2C lifestyle brand in Europe.
On this way we need you as a Optician (m/f/d) part-time or full-time (30-40h) in our Store in Munich!
We are looking for you, if you want to take optometry to a new level together with your new team and make our customers happy with their new Kapten & Son product!
That's what you move with us...
- With your expertise, you are the right hand of our master optician (m/f/d) w
- For our customers, you ensure competent advice in all product categories and can provide support in refraction
- Optometry is your specialty: You are the contact person for the store team in all questions concerning optics
- You ensure a smooth flow at the checkout and make sure that our customers have an enjoyable shopping experience until the end of their visit
We're a match if you...
- have successfully completed your degree as an optician or a course of study in the field of ophthalmic optics/optometry
- already have some experience in conducting professional eye tests
- can identify with our products, are Kapten by heart and want to work together with a great, dynamic team
- love to inspire customers with your positive charisma about a product and improve the shopping experience from day to day
- speak native German and feel confident in communicating with customers in English
Your benefits with us...
- Feel-good atmosphere: equipped with Kapten & Son Crew clothing and products for your daily work routine
- A modern work environment with complimentary beverages, break room and plenty of food options just around the corner
- #crewloveistruelove: Regular company and team events
- Learning & Development: quarterly feedback sessions
- Discounts: Discounted Urban Sports Club membership, corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Daycare-subsidy: We cover 50% of the daycare costs for you
- Volunteer Day: Paid vacation for your volunteer work #SocialResponsibility
→ You can find more information about our daily work on our Instagram channel: @kaptenandson.career
Being a Kapten by heart means that we are there for each other. 🧡
We do everything with all our heart and act with great passion. We think outside the box, are solution-oriented and innovative.
Kim is looking forward to your application!
At Kapten & Son we love all' our facets because each of us is unique, or as they say in Cologne: 'Jeder Jeck ist anders'. That's why we promote an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported.
We therefore look forward to all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
MEET OUR RECRUITING TEAM