Master optician / Assistant Store Manager (m/f/d) Stuttgart with welcome bonus*
Hey, we are Kapten & Son - with over 200 employees, we work every day on becoming the leading D2C lifestyle brand in Europe.
On this way we need you as master optician / assistant store manager (m/f/d) in our Store in Stuttgart!
We're looking for you, if you want to join us and your future store team in taking Kapten & Son's eye care to the next level!
That's what you move with us...
- The complete ophthalmic optics is in your hands: For our store in Stuttgart, you are the main contact person for ophthalmic optics with your expert knowledge
- You carry out eye tests with our customers and make them happy with their new glasses model after detailed consultation
- Together with your future team, you will be responsible for the further development of the customer journey as well as the achievement of target sales in the store
- You will work closely with the Kapten & Son headquarters in Cologne and together with us you will take ophthalmic optics to a new level
We're a match if you...
- have your degree as a master optician or successfully completed a study in the field of optometry
- are a professional in refraction and always have an open ear for the needs of your customers
- can identify with our products and want to work together with a great, dynamic team
- love to inspire customers with your positive charisma about a product and improve the shopping experience from day to day
- speak native German and feel confident in communicating with customers in English
Your benefits with us...
- Feel-good atmosphere: equipped with Kapten & Son Crew clothing and products for your daily work routine
- A modern work environment with complimentary beverages, break room and plenty of food options just around the corner
- #crewloveistruelove: Regular company and team events
- Learning & Development: quarterly feedback sessions
- Discounts: Discounted Urban Sports Club membership, corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Daycare-subsidy: We cover 50% of the daycare costs for you
- Volunteer Day: Paid vacation for your volunteer work #SocialResponsibility
→ You can find more information about our daily work on our Instagram channel: @kaptenandson.career
Being a Kapten by heart means that we are there for each other. 🧡
We do everything with all our heart and act with great passion. We think outside the box, are solution-oriented and innovative.
Kim is looking forward to your application!
* The welcome bonus will be paid out after the end of the probationary period following the employee's own application. If a part-time contract has been concluded, the welcome bonus will be paid on a pro-rata basis according to the number of hours worked per week.
At Kapten & Son we love all' our facets because each of us is unique, or as they say in Cologne: 'Jeder Jeck ist anders'. That's why we promote an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported.
We therefore look forward to all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
MEET OUR RECRUITING TEAM